When you rent gear from us at the shop, we'll have you sign a formal rental agreement. Here are the basics:
- 24 hour notice for a cancellation would be great
- You agree to return the gear during business hours (preferably by noon) on the last day of your rental
- If you're late, you pay for each addition day
- You agree to keep the gear in the same condition as when you received it.
- Clean your gear
- If not, there's a $15 cleaning fee
- You agree to pay for repairs or the gear all together if anything is broken, lost, or stolen while in your possession.
- You acknowledge that hiking, camping, and other such activities that you might be using our gear for can be hazardous.
- We aren't responsible for injuries, disabilities, or death caused by the operation, handling, or transportation of the gear while it's in your possession.
- If you take us to court for any reason, it's on your dime.
**This is just the basics. The agreement that you will actually sign is far more detailed and should be read carefully. This is NOT an actual rental agreement.